Helping is an activity baked into Agile by the manifesto and formalised as a specific role in many Agile and Lean methods. Yet so much helping is actually unhelpful and ineffective, resulting in
no lasting change.
On the other side, we often need help, but find it a challenge to be helped.
From this talk, the audience will be able to:
• Recognise a range of different helping scenarios
• Identify helping roles/modes and associate them with their most effective scenarios
• Understand the unequal and ambiguous dynamics of the helping relationship
• Identify effective means and timing for help
• Build and maintain healthy helping relationships
(Everyone is welcome to leave a comment on this submission! Click on headline to do so)